thank you !

i don't know what will i feel today. i received a not so good news but i accept my fault. i'm one person who recognizes the mistake i did. turo yan kasi ng mommy ko na maging honest. anyway, for the person who's not just my superior, but also someone who offered the pureness of friendship, thank you. sorry if i wasn't myself when i did that mistake because as what i've told you, nawawalan ako ng gana. but sinabihan nyo ko to hold on and to think positive. kumbaga, challenge sakin to. i'll make the best to prove na magaling ako and kaya kong panindigan ang ginagawa ko. thanks for the encouragements. most of all, thank you for believing in me. i can't ask for anything else.

3 comments:

  Bohemian Angst

6:48 PM

we're not robots. impossible na palagi tayong nasa good mood. ok lang yan, basta we learn from our mistakes...

  Tinkerbell

8:37 AM

hay! sarap magbasa ng suicide letter este mga sad letters kasi it makes me feel good hihihi! it makes me realize that im not the only miserable person in the world. Oops I was meaning to lift you up and not myself. Let's move on bebe. I am one with you in the battle for survival!

  Tinkerbell

8:39 AM

Tata heto pa ang masasabi! Kung totoong dadami ang tao pag nabasa sa ulan. Pwede bang magpaulan ka para dumami ang tulad mo! Mwuah! Lab you tata!

Armani Exchange Canada Fall '08 468x60