for my father :

This is for my father whom I haven’t seen for almost four years now. Truth is, we never communicated again after a bad confrontation with him. I know that he will never had the chance to read this but if time comes we see each other again, I hope I will have the chance to tell him everything I never said before.

Remember that I was your baby before. You treated me just like a sibling; we always go to the movie and eat at our favorite restaurant. You were like a brother I never had. And I tell you things I can’t tell Mom.

But that was before. Now, everything changed. You have a family of your own. And the last time we talked, it’s as if we were not separated for years. I told you “ I miss you” but you never told me what you feel. And when finally I went home to see you, you were never excited to spend even just one day with me.

I don’t know where I went wrong. And I’m like being stabbed on the heart for the cold treatment you gave me. I sometimes wonder if you still love me or was there ever a minute you stopped just to think of me.

Truth is, I miss you so much. You just don’t know I cry almost every night thinking I am no longer the daughter you had before. I miss our time together, our talk, especially your fatherly love.

I am praying that one day comes we can spend time again.

I am wishing that I could still feel I am loved.

I hope it’s not yet too late.

2 comments:

  Bohemian Angst

11:51 PM

there are certain things that we need to let go, for the sake of our sanity. If you've done your part to reach out and establish contact or any form of communication & still no response, then you can't do anything about it anymore. Adults are difficult to decipher...

  Kenny

5:46 PM

ang serious. graba!

Armani Exchange Canada Fall '08 468x60